Fitbit Charge 4
Move forward with a health & fitness tracker that packs built-in GPS for pace and distance, 24/7 heart rate tracking and more into a comfortable wristband.
With key everyday apps, a quick swipe lets you set a timer, check the weather for your morning commute or use a stopwatch to time a workout.
Automatically sync to most popular iOS and Android devices to show your stats, trends and progress on your Fitbit dashboard
Set goals, track progress and get a more complete picture of your health and fitness?all on your dashboard in the Fitbit app.
Use sleep mode to mute smartphone notifications and stop your screen from turning on at night.
Use do not disturb mode when you want to mute call, text, calendar and app notifications during the day.
Battery lasts up to 7 days on a full charge.?Up to 5 hours with GPS; varies with use and other factors.
Check your stats on your Fitbit tracker or smartwatch?and get the nudge you need to reach your goals.
Get call and calendar alerts, send text notifications and quick replies, plus see notifications from smartphone apps.?Quick replies for Android phones are available when your phone is nearby.
Battery & Power
Battery life up to 7 days, or up to 5 hours with continuous GPS use. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging every few days to ensure you’re always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion and heart rate data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Measures heart rate data at 1-second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5-second intervals all other times
Water resistant to 50 meters. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Fitbit Charge 4™ in a hot tub or sauna. Learn more.
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Vibration motor
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Learn more.
This tracker includes a plastic resin case and the band includes a stainless steel buckle. The classic band is made of a flexible, durable material similar to that used in many sports watches. The woven band is made from a comfortable polyester.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
- Operating temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Operating temperature: -20° to 60° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 feet
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m
Syncs automatically and wirelessly to most popular phones and tablets using Bluetooth LE wireless technology.
- Syncing range: Up to 30 feet
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+. Check your device compatibility.
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later.
- Music control via Bluetooth LE on Android and iOS devices.
Print this guide to find the right size for you. Both small and large sizes included in box.
- Fits wrist 5.5″ – 7.1″ in circumference
- Fits wrist 140 mm – 180 mm in circumference
- Fits wrist 7.1″ – 8.7″ in circumference
- Fits wrist 180 mm – 220 mm in circumference